Thank you families for helping to make our home swim meets successful. We are asking for donations for the concession stand for our home meets. All proceeds from the concession stand sales benefit the club directly.
A list is provided of the items requested. Please bring all donations to the Carlynton High School cafeteria by 7:00 a.m. the morning of the home swim meets. If your donations are non-perishable, you can bring them to swim practice the week of the meet and they will be stored in the closet.
- If anyone is willing to let us borrow their coolers for the day to keep drinks cool, it would be much appreciated.
- If you have a suggestion for a food item not listed that you are willing to provide, please email the club so we can coordinate with the people running the concession stand.
- Remember - we are feeding parents and swimmers for the better part of the day.
- If you have more than one swimmer in your family, consider donating one of the "bigger" items in place of 2 smaller donations.
- Baked goods are always a great seller at meets. Store bought cookies, brownies, cupcakes, etc. are all acceptable. Please have everything in individual bags or plated with plastic wrap. The volunteers will not have time to prepare the baked goods that morning.