The Carlynton Aqua Club (CAC) is devoted to the development of swimmers of all ages and abilities. We focus on helping swimmers:
- obtain skills in swimming and water safety,
- develop their swimming abilities to their highest level, and
- learn the values of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
We accomplish our goals in a family-friendly, healthy, fun and team-oriented environment.
CAC offers a wide range of program options for swimmers of all ages:
- A Competitive Swim Program is offered for swimmers ages 5-18 from October through April. New Swimmers must have some ability to swim continually in all depths of water and be able to sufficiently swim at the coach's discretion 25 yards. We practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30PM at the Carlynton High School Pool.
- Swim Lessons for children ages 3-12 will be offered in the Spring
- Lifeguarding Classes for swimmers 15+ are offered in the Spring (depending on instructor availability)
New members are always welcome.
The Barracudas are members of the Western Central Pennsylvania Swim League. The WCPSL sets the rules and instructional policies utilized to conduct all meets and events during the winter season.
The Barracudas swim at the Carlynton High School Pool, located at 435 Kings Highway, Carnegie, PA 15106.